- RSS Channel Showcase 1102214
- RSS Channel Showcase 5908552
- RSS Channel Showcase 7671958
- RSS Channel Showcase 5951869
- 12/16/16--07:07: Who really killed JFK? We might get new insight in 2017.
- 01/19/17--11:06: Thanks, JFK: How Canada scored the top spot for U.S. inaugurations
- 06/10/17--13:39: Canada’s break with America on foreign policy isn’t so novel
On Oct. 26, millions of pages of documents on the Kennedy assassination could finally be released
The post Who really killed JFK? We might get new insight in 2017. appeared first on Macleans.ca.
The embassy's view of the U.S. Capitol has drawn celebrities and athletes alike, and entices cabinet members, lawmakers and White House personnel
The post Thanks, JFK: How Canada scored the top spot for U.S. inaugurations appeared first on Macleans.ca.
Canadian history—from JFK and Diefenbaker, to the last 'Trudeau Doctrine'—is littered with foreign-policy differences with the U.S.
The post Canada’s break with America on foreign policy isn’t so novel appeared first on Macleans.ca.
Photo Gallery: Comparing the playgrounds of JFK and Obama with the Canadian Prime Minister's latest purchase
The post Justin Trudeau’s swing set: Which world leader had the best playground? appeared first on Macleans.ca.